Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Didn't remembered that Zuxin's dad took photos of us when we were younger till she told me recently during our meetup. She whatsapp me the photos she took from the photo album with her phone and we were gushing over how cute we were hahas! We were P4 then, and we actually went around tpy to take photos for our project. It was probably my first ever school project :D Lots of memories, pictures for keeps (:
At the playground near my house, and interestingly, we were doing the same actions lols. For most of our photos actually. The one infront is Jiaying, the friend we lost contact. Zuxin's in red, and I'm at the back.
This is me! Her dad nicknamed me monkey lols because I climbed around alot. Etc would be the top of the monkey bars, since I couldn't really do the monkey bars due to my sweaty palms. I climbed on top of it literally during the game of blind man's buff so I wouldn't get caught haha. Don't know how I did that, I'd probably be too afraid of falling now.
Same action again, and I don't look that short here when compared haha.
![]() |
Farewell never ends. Meeting the girls later to spend some more time before Cheryl heads to Aussie. Gonna dine at Nakhon kitchen which sells Thai food, recommended by pig.
Doing quite a few meetups this week somehow though school already started. Best before it gets busy too anyway. Wed is dinner with SIM mates. Thursday to celebrate Jiamin's 21st with IJ clique. And lastly Friday to meet up with my German classmates, Xinyu who is back from UK after more than 6 months once again and for the first time Michelle is gonna join us. Gonna be great! Can't wait :D










