<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/923076571864438325?origin\x3dhttp://mysweetfairytalez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


select







★ Simply me

Heng Shu Hui, Charmaine ♥


peichun 6a'03
chijtpss 4/3'07
NYP Banking & Finance
BF0801
♥ wish upon a star

To live & enjoy life to the fullest!
musik



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Haven't been blogging much..
Basically time has changed, with abundant forms of social networks as well as more hectic schedules.
Not many people blogged as much or blog hop as frequently anymore..
Not compared to when I was in secondary school to maybe early poly days, where it's a norm to blog hop through our network of links & tag each others' tagboard.
For one at least I know I don't now either.
So I guess I'll just blog when I feel like it haha.
I guess at least it's more private and personal than FB, not that I have much readers now anyway except closer friends so it's like a secret haven? and yes I think I do kinda prefer more privacy as compared to last time too. (:

Did some baking during my holidays, more than ever actually, compared to previous holidays.
Trying to make full use of my break.
Attempted most of the new stuff with my younger sister too. Our common interest :D
Anyway still have few more stuff I'd like to try out during my remaining holiday.

Custard puffs

Packed these for dear. Custard puff plus the not so successful macarons lols.
Though they still taste nice I guess. Shall try macarons again soon.

Vanilla cupcake with blue icing. Love the pretty blue :D


 Colourful cupcakes with rose frosting, frosting roses was not as easy, but good first attempt (: 



Apple crumble


Pizza :D
Dear said he wanted to bake together, in the end, he only helped cut & fry the mushrooms
and opened the can of tomato paste lols-.-" anyway it was yummy (:
Had enough dough to bake 2 though I didn't have much space in my stomach left for it :/ 


Havent been practicing as much on the guitar lately. Shall spend more time on it too if I can!
So gonna just play the guitar, bake, meet up with friends & watch my shows during the remaining of my holidays :D