<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/923076571864438325?origin\x3dhttp://mysweetfairytalez.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


select







★ Simply me

Heng Shu Hui, Charmaine ♥


peichun 6a'03
chijtpss 4/3'07
NYP Banking & Finance
BF0801
♥ wish upon a star

To live & enjoy life to the fullest!
musik



Thursday, July 7, 2011

I never had such a bad sore throat before! ):
Barely have any voice to speak.
Results of me going out nearly everyday even though I am sick.
With the sore throat, aching shoulders, slight headache and all.
Being sick makes me feel so lethargic.
But it's my only week of break! Don't really wanna spend it at home D:

Tuesday watched Monte Carlo with Sis at Bishan.
Then headed to Sharon's house.
Ate at the nearby coffee shop and bought mango smoothie to her house.
Basically slacked at her house.
Watched The Dilemma on Mio til I was so sleepy and eventually slept on her couch.
After that, we played Wii.
Left her house, went to Popular with her to see stationaries before heading home.

Wednesday met Xin Yu at Bishan.
Was supposed to meet her at amk,
but her the school that she was attached to was Beatty Secondary,
which she could only find a bus that leads to Bishan.
Sat and chat at Macdonald's first,
then went to Yoshinoya for dinner.
After dinner we walked around J8.
Then bus back to TPY together.
That's when I realised I had no voice by night-.-
Result of speaking for 4-5 hours non-stop. OMG.
Plus mac was noisy :O

Thursday K session was cancelled last min,
cos Kwek yong had sore throat too.
So Rachel, Zuxin, her and me had lunch at Bishan Watami.
Yup 3 days to bishan in a row! It just happened so :/
Since I could barely speak I listened most of the time.
Spend quite some time there actually.
After that we bought Gong Cha.
I drank honey lemon with pearls.
Probably shouldn't have ordered the pearls thou.
Then we walked around for awhile before Zuxin had to go for her driving.

Nice to meet up and chat since some of them are studying in overseas, and we barely meet unless they are back on holidays (:

Since I'm voiceless, I can barely speak on the phone with dear at night too ):
He even joked that he was talking to a wall-.-

Anyway, just last Sunday Dear surprised me with a rose at my doorstep (:
Then we went to have Big Breakfast at Mac and printed some photos.
Okay the stupid part was the rose was left in Dear's Chiller subsequently
and we both forgot about it.

I want to get well soon!