Tuesday, November 9, 2010




Megamind is super nice and hilarious!
Totally enjoyed it.
I actually laughed from the beginning til the end,
through more than half the show, seriously.
Probably had lots of laughing gas that day,
but could hear van laughing as hard next to me as well xD
Enjoyed the company! :D
What an immature act!
Totally beyond desciption.
Cant bear to entertain such actions.
I have refrained before, but I will tolerate it no more.
Neither do the rest have to.
Such kind of typical selfish and cynical person will..
never appreciate,
never understand.
These people have no one but themselves to blame.
If you are too nice to them, they take advantage of it.
They should be blessed and contented with what they have.
Especially when it's more than they should deserve.
Yet they took it for granted and destroyed it single-handedly repeatedly.
The world dont owe you anything.
Seriously wonder what ill intentions are borne.
This is so not worth my/our precious time.


