Sunday, November 8, 2009
Yet another week!
Time seem to pass so quickly!
3 weeks of TEP has passed and end of mystery shopping round 2.
we got to know tuesday was yitling birthday only on the day itself
and we surprised her with a cake which she really was surprised lols
birthday girl
BSC Team 4 :D 
we went for team lunch on thursday at naked fish
it was pouring like mad but we still went anyway
cos apparently we are the only team that has to go 5 by 5 for each lunch slot
so we requested to eat lunch tt day together
I dont rmb seeing the tunnel so flooded before from heavy rain and was quite stunned.
dont have the pictures for that yet.
Pictures for the field trip that we went to I-VIC on friday is still with sutin.
Glad I volunteered to go cos only 3 ppl from each team got to go.
It was interesting but the story behind it was even more interesting and inspiring
Overall had lottsa fun.
And that marks the end of week 3. (:


