Friday, February 27, 2009
thursday 26/02went to the jurong east swimming complex ytd..
reached about 10.30?
basically it has about the same things as www
slides, wave pool, lazy river etc.
ate lunch at kfc.
sky was ald dam dark and drizzling after our 1hour lunch-.-
took 2 more slides then it started to freaking pour.
so much for hoping for good weather D:
but at least we played in the morning i guess,
much better compared to ppl who just reached..

luckily we decided not to wait and cab dwn to cheryl's hse at bt batok, for the rain lasted 2hours plus.

dark and abit blurred to me..sharon say it's special effect lols
played wii at cheryl's hse
and we left during our show for dinner at ramen ramen ramen.
cheryl went for her dance class while we bused home
tired but had fun(:
friday 27/02
we had decided the day before to go sharon's hse in the morning today to play her wii cos has other games.
cant play 4 players eventhough cheryl brought an extra control ):
hahahaas i saw mh thrice this wk ald siaaa >.<"
anw i had to eat and leave early for i had to go back school for nyaa meeting.
1st time and soooo soon back in school during the holidays after exams :O
next time back will be tues with van cos got cruise briefing.
tml got ayg briefing cum training with qin frm 8.30-3 at temasek poly.
have been waking early these few days but tml is the ultimate.
gotta wake ard 6.30am omg.
hope can wake -.-
I know this really isn't you
I Know Your Heart Is Somewhere Else
And I'll Do Anything I Can
To Help You Break Out Of This Spell
I See You Following your Crowd
I Know You're Trying To Fit In
But If Your Gonna Find Yourself
You Gotta Start From Deep, Deep Within
Hold On To What You Believe
Friday, February 27, 2009
thursday 26/02went to the jurong east swimming complex ytd..
reached about 10.30?
basically it has about the same things as www
slides, wave pool, lazy river etc.
ate lunch at kfc.
sky was ald dam dark and drizzling after our 1hour lunch-.-
took 2 more slides then it started to freaking pour.
so much for hoping for good weather D:
but at least we played in the morning i guess,
much better compared to ppl who just reached..

luckily we decided not to wait and cab dwn to cheryl's hse at bt batok, for the rain lasted 2hours plus.

dark and abit blurred to me..sharon say it's special effect lols
played wii at cheryl's hse
and we left during our show for dinner at ramen ramen ramen.
cheryl went for her dance class while we bused home
tired but had fun(:
friday 27/02
we had decided the day before to go sharon's hse in the morning today to play her wii cos has other games.
cant play 4 players eventhough cheryl brought an extra control ):
hahahaas i saw mh thrice this wk ald siaaa >.<"
anw i had to eat and leave early for i had to go back school for nyaa meeting.
1st time and soooo soon back in school during the holidays after exams :O
next time back will be tues with van cos got cruise briefing.
tml got ayg briefing cum training with qin frm 8.30-3 at temasek poly.
have been waking early these few days but tml is the ultimate.
gotta wake ard 6.30am omg.
hope can wake -.-
I know this really isn't you
I Know Your Heart Is Somewhere Else
And I'll Do Anything I Can
To Help You Break Out Of This Spell
I See You Following your Crowd
I Know You're Trying To Fit In
But If Your Gonna Find Yourself
You Gotta Start From Deep, Deep Within
Hold On To What You Believe